6.12.2008

Andy's Frozen Custard!! yumm


I am psyched. I found out there is an Andy's Frozen Custard in IL!!! and only about 10-15 mins from me, none the less!
For those of you not from Springfield MO, Andy's Frozen Custard was started in MO, and apparently has recently branched out with franchising. They have awesome custard-- they are known for it. It's so good: creamy and delicious! (don't ask me to write your commercials, i'm obviously not doing a good job at describing how good it is. Just go and find out for yourself!) They totally beat out Culvers in my book.
Other than 8 spots in MO, they have 2 locations in Arkansas, one in Texas, and one in Illinois!
This IS the best custard. My absolute favorite is Choco-Rocko (their version of Rocky Road...but I always call it Rocko-Choco... i think it sounds better... actually I just can't remember which way it goes) and I sometimes splurge and get cookie dough on top! YESS! oh it's soo good. ....it's like a meal.
so IL people, go try it! it's on Weber Rd. in Bolingbrook.

This is a Springfield icon. I attended college there for 3 years, and this is the spot to go. it's also how freshman girls earn their "freshman 15." (gaining 15 pounds for you who would think i'm referring to something else?) I have a lot of fun memories going to Andy's with friends, going on my birthday and taking a bazillion hilarious pictures with friends, and going with my Aunt, always her treat. It's just a fun place! you can go thru the drive thru or park and walk up to order and sit outside (there's no seating, so don't be offended, that's just how it is) and enjoy your goodness!

Now all we need is a Smoothie King (waaay better than Jamba Juice) and I won't have a reason to go back to Springfield, ever!

1 comment:

Earl Thornton said...

And the trip was all that much sweeter because of what store we had just come from and you're going to blog about it.... right!?!