8.03.2007

Josh Bernstein

(My glasses were on the top of my head so that’s why the hat looks funny.)


This is Josh Bernstein, he’s the CEO of BOSS, an outdoor survival school. (which is very enticing to participate in although the cost is a bit much for my wallet.) Well, Josh is also the host of the History Channel’s Digging for the Truth. A show that explores past wonders such as stories behind Egypt Pyramids and looking into unfinished tales about historical characters such as Cleopatra, and some Biblical characters. Very interesting. One episode he went to the Easter Islands (thank you Marleigh) and said the air was the cleanest he’s ever breathed. I would love to visit there someday.

Anyway, this is my version of Mr. “McDreamy.” Nice eh? That’s one mighty fine Jewish boy.

2 comments:

Jasmin said...

Wow, he let you try on the hat?!

By the way, where did you meet him? I see that the date on the picture is from spring of '05, when he would have been setting off to film Season 2 of DFT, I believe.

Just so you know, he has left "Digging for the Truth" (though the show is continuing with new hosts on Sept. 3; check it out!) He is now with the Discovery Channel, and he has a new Yahoo group to keep his fans abreast of his projects. You can join it at:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/JBsGroup/join

(And, if I might point out one more thing, Josh was on Easter Island when he commented on the quality of the air...he has never been to the Galapagos for DFT, but I'm sure he would love to visit them as much as you and I--maybe with his new Discovery show, he will get the chance!)

jet said...

it was at an REI near Chicago. he was giving a presentation about BOSS.