6.19.2007

summer shows


My new favorite summer TV show: “Creature Comforts” …hilarious. (as long as it stays clean.) On Monday they compared a retirement/or assisted living commentary with commentary of people at the zoo. I’m finding myself not wanting the half hour to be over. If this ever comes out on DVD, I think I might actually get it. If you haven’t seen it, it's clay animated characters with people speaking who had been interviewed about random topics. It’s so funny. The people who thought this show up--brilliant.

“It works, largely because most of the interviews seem selected to be not wacky but low-key and conversational. Am I proud of laughing? No, but I don’t care." James Posiewozik, Time.com


Here's the unofficial US blog. interesting to put human faces to the voices.



I actually like to watch "American Inventor" too. Probably in part b/c I have so many invention ideas & it's interesting to see what other people are so interested in that they pour all their resources into.

2 comments:

Earl Thornton said...

great post Jill. That is funny!

Glenda said...

I tivod Creature Comforts. I'm looking forward to watching it!