6.17.2007

Happy Papa's Day!


Happy Father's Day to my dooid Bops, my brother & my Grandpa. The best men in the whole wide world to me! I am so thankful to have awesome godly men in my life to show me what a true example of a godly man is.
(Emma, good job on the picture!)

Dad, you are amazing. Your strength, dignity, character, integrity means so much to me. I am thankful for you.


I'm thankful for my brother. He is an awesome father to his children. His love for them is so evident.


I'm thankful that both by parents were fortunate to have wonderful father's as well. I love my grandpas.



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

ps. this blog does not encapsulate all my feelings for my dad & brother & Gpa. i'm just not that affluent of a writter. and my time on the internet is limited. so i love them a whole lot more than i can ever write in words! okay!? i'm more of a pictures person ;)

3 comments:

Earl Thornton said...

What a wonderful post. That warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes.
You are a wonderful daughter and I am very proud of you.

Unknown said...

thanks Jill that was super nice!

Glenda said...

Nice post, Jill...I really liked your last comment - made me smile...just don't underestimate your writing skills! You make your point very well!