4.05.2015

The Despised Gym

a draft saved from July 2011…

I like to stay active and be in shape. But I have realized I highly prefer doing outdoor activities more than going to the gym. I finally have cancelled this gym membership. I had spent some $370 plus only in about 7 months. That's ridiculous. Especially when I see I could've bought a Total Gym off of QVC for that price. I had to log some of my gym observations. And then maybe you'll see where I'm coming from on this.

Apr 25 6:24pm
Smelling the old man's BO next to me as I've just started my work out.  E! Channel is on, hate their shows. I really don't want to be watching a former playboy seducing some guy. Secondly, girl stationed on the tredmill in row in front of me thinks swaggering her hips while she runs AND walks either gives her a better workout, or will help her get noticed. UGH people!! soo gross, I'm just trying to get a workout in b/c it's either too cold and or raining out and or I don't want to be breathing exhaust fumes. And can't forget those that put the tredmill incline at 4.7 and hold on with both hands for dear life while their ponytail is bobbing back and forth like Marsha on the Brady Bunch. 

May 16 9:04pm
Tonight it wreacks of cigarette smoke. It was as if I was sucking on a nicotine patch! Some girl in the locker room had it soo strong on her. Ick ick, ick.

What is the E! Channel's obsession with "Kendra"? So sick of seeing her on the designated E tv each time I'm at the gym. Not really a life to be modeled. 


This girl beat me to it - and she has said it well. See her thoughts and stories from the gym-abyss. http://theessenceofnonsense.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/club-culturefitness-faux-pas/

No comments: