11.20.2008

oh my cravings!

I don't know where or why, but sometimes I'll get specific cravings for food and I know exactly what I want. The past week after dinner, my sweet tooth is saying this:


See's Scotchmallow! yuu-uh-umm.
I went to Fanny May down the street from me to satisfy this crave, but the guy informs me they stopped making it! But kindly he sampled the dark chocolate marshmallow candy out to me, and it did the trick... for that night.
so upon searching for the name of my desired tastebud craving, here's more of See's delicious-ness (my favorites):

Say hello to Carmel with almonds, Walnut Square & Almond Square. yummy.
Is your mouth watering like mine has been?

Ever since my family lived in California (home of See's Candies) that is our #1 pick for chocolates. It's some good stuff. Some friends used to send us a box every year at Christmas.

1 comment:

Earl Thornton said...

Nuts & Chews here we come!!!