11.04.2008

disgusted.

The terrorists have 2 months to plan. Biden already spilled the beans on that. 
People, what have you done?! 
All truth will come out in time.
I can't take hearing anything more from that man. 
Seriously America, ugh.
not good.
the poor people that have to work at the White House.
he is not the savior.
okay, let's just review all his promises. that might be difficult because he changed his mind and his words so many times. 
tax cuts?? for middle class. raise taxes on the wealthy.
abortion -- at any term. he's all for killing in the womb.
gay marriage - will be possible.
will he be sworn in on the koran? most likely.
this is scary.
he'll end the war promptly. the lives sacrificed, Lord I hope, will not be for nothing. 
he'll open the doors for all muslims to freely enter our country.
Our economy is going to be kaputs. we will be paying for gas, energy, all bills out of our ears.

God help us. Lord, you are our leader no matter what. We trust in YOU.

I'm reminded of the Fred Hammond song:
"oh Lord, forgive us. Heal our land, as we turn our faces back toward you!
'if my people which are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray!
seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven.
I'll forgive their sins, and heal their land'....."

3 comments:

Carrie said...

While I am not the biggest Obama fan, I do believe one must check facts before spreading untrue things. Obama was not sworn in on the Koran. Another senator from a different state was, and that's how that rumor started. I agree with some of the things you say, but please check your facts!

jet said...

My facts are legit with a heavy over tone of my opinion. I tend to give my prediction of what I think may happen. Just watch and see and you can tell me if I was right or wrong in January. I'm sure he'll be using the Koran.

jet said...

Well lookey there. He was actually sworn in on the Bible! A Bible that had belonged to Pres. Lincoln. A pleasant surprise. I hope to be pleasantly surprised with more things in the next 4 yrs.