12.27.2007

put out your cigarette!

I haa-aa-ate cigarette smoking. It stinks! It’s a rude, inconsiderate thing: they toss the cigarettes out of their cars, etc, causing litter. When people smoke inside a restaurant it stinks up the whole place, it gets on your clothes, in your hair. UGH! It’s unwanted. If people wanted to stink like that they’d go stand by a smokers outpost. Thirdly, the smokers themselves reek of it, it emulates off of them, their breath, and it oozes out of their pores. And if you’re standing anywhere close to 3feet of them you smell it too. It’s all I can do to not cover my nose & mouth b/c when they speak out comes this choking smell that goes directly into my face and I’m tasting nicotine. YUCK! Noooo thank you! Sorry smokers, I understand it’s an addiction, but is it really worth the hefty penny?

It’s just the worst smell ever.
I am so sooo glad Illinois has finally decided to make restaurants smoke free as of Jan 1st 08!! Yess!!!

No comments: