10.31.2007

Wellsprings

I really have to give a shout out to Wellsprings. A few things have come up recently that have reminded me of it. I wish I could easily and quickly tell someone all about it.
the basis is forgiving, have no bitterness harbor in your heart. Emotional healing, physical healing, forgiveness, addictions, ... you can call and have people pray with you...
I would guess that at least 85% of the world really, truly would benefit from this. I know of 10 people I've had contact with over the past 3 days that would benefit.
It's pretty good stuff.
here's their website: http://www.akwellspring.com/
check it out. they're from Alaska!

1 comment:

Earl Thornton said...

I was thinking the same thing about so many people in this nation (Vietnam) I have seen as well.
hmmmmmmm, great minds....