7.19.2007

my Mother's BOOK!

YAY MOM!

I'm excited to read it through. I'm proud of my mom. She's an author!

Okay, so those of you that don't know: you've GOT to get a copy of this book. It's about all the many traits of God that we can praise him for. If I'm correct there are 31 chapters in the book, so you can go through it each day of the month. (like how some people go through the book of Proverbs).
It'll be a book that will encourage you, lift your spirit, get your mind & emotions off of all that's going wrong in your life, and help you focus on the many reasons we have to praise God -- simply for who he is. And through doing that, you will find amazing things happen because you're living by principle and trusting God while you praise him. GET THE BOOK!
here's how:
pleasantwordbooks.com .... direct link to the book here .... Amazon.com .... my mom's website joythornton.org

..side note, my mom is also an amazing pianist and hopefully will get an album out of her "tickling the keys" ;)

2 comments:

Earl Thornton said...

You are right. I need your photography talent.
But hey, that is the best I could do QUICKLY with my cell phone. I wanted to get it up right away and LET THE WORLD KNOW!

Danielle said...

I agree Jill, I love listening to your mom playing the panio. I caught the podcast that was put out of her playing amazing grace and I listen to it all the time. Do you have anything on a disk of your mom playing?