9.04.2008

Go McCain/Palin 08!!!

Sarah Palin's speech last night was so awesome. she hit them square between the eyes. I couldn't have agreed more. I love that straight talk-- no fluffy, hyped-up, kiss up stuff. That's how it should be. You shouldn't have to figure out what a candidate is really saying under all their words.
I found some phrases that were great.

Teachers, Worker unions, and to all other deceived... please do not be deceived. Think about your values. 1st of all, do you value LIFE?! Do you really value paying more taxes?? these are the issues at hand.

these are some quotes from Obama "your mama"... (I will preface this by telling you I got this from a forwarded email, but I do not doubt the content of it. It goes with his "values.")

Below are a few lines from Obama's "books" in his own words:


From Dreams of My Father:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race."

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father:

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."


From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."


He doesn't have the experience to be the president of our country. 
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against a black person becoming president. what I do have a problem with is his ties with Jeremiah Wright, all of his many muslim connections (and his defensiveness for them), and his anti-white kind of talk. 

There's no doubt McCain knows what he's talking about, he certainly has the experience, has the heart and truely cares about our country. The same goes for Sarah Palin!

so people, get your facts straight. Vote with your gut. Vote with the elephants, ok?!

Have you noticed the media bias?? Last week during the Democratic convention (at least the Chicago local news) the first story each night was Obama, Obama, Obama. This week, there's been stories about the Chicago schooling issues, the [non-news] of hurricane Gustav. And then following last night's killer speech by Sarah Palin, they reported it, and the very next story was about Obama. Last week McCain wasn't mentioned a lick in the news. 
Media Bias!!!

No comments: