7.05.2008

10 year high school reunion

well, it's time for my 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe I'm that old! I actually have the choice of going to 3 different reunions. My first high school I went to until I was a junior. Second high school was junior to first month of senior year, then we moved to IL, where I went til I finished. I'm for sure not going to my IL high school reunion, b/c I knew no one. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Bismarck, ND or to Seattle. It would be fun to see my old friends though. 

3 comments:

Earl Thornton said...

When is the Bismarck and Seattle reunions?

Dana said...

10 years, Jill? You ARE old! :) Just kidding...I realized recently just how long ago I graduated... and it's just too crazy to believe!

I'm with you on this, except I only attended 2 high schools - one until my sophomore year (Morris), then the other until I graduated (Seneca). I've always wanted to go to a Morris class reunion because I had attended school with those classmates since kindergarten. Oh well...

Wow, when you moved, you REALLY moved! :)

jet said...

The Bis reunion is Aug 2
and Seattle reunion is July 19