11.27.2007

Happy Birthday to my Pops!


My Dad. He is a man of integrity. He is the same person at home as he is everywhere else. He loves to cheer people up. He is very caring, perceptive, kind, loving, sharing, FUN, funny, an outstanding leader, SMART (and i mean intelligent!)
He lives an admirable life of the TRUE meaning of integrity -- behind closed doors he's the same person in public and with family.

I love him so much. We've become closer over the past few years and I am thankful. My dad is solid, trustworthy, a faithful husband, caring, a generous father, and loving grandfather.
Dad, I bless you! Thank you for putting your family first. It's comforting to know you're always available whenever I may need you. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!!

1 comment:

Earl Thornton said...

Jilly, thanks for the very sweet post and comments.